We inform you that the domain www.bydemes.com is owned by BY DEMES S.L.U., and we are totally committed to the confidentiality and privacy of personal data and the protection of their owners. This is why we have applied measures and mechanisms to guarantee the security, as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016).
At www.bydemes.com, an appropriate level of protection of data is guaranteed with complete loyalty, legality and transparency. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016), a Record of activities treatment has been prepared, and appropriate measures have been taken for the identified risks.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Identity / Name: BY DEMES S.L.U.
- VAT: ESB60347010
- Postal address: Av. Somosierra 22, Nave F, Planta 1 Inferior, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes
- Email address: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA AND CONSERVATION
BY DEMES will process your data to:
- Address your requests for information, questions and consulting of our services.
- To be able for you to apply in our job offers.
- Sale our services and products by mail.
- Give you access to our customer area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed, once they are finalized they will be destroyed and we will keep only those strictly necessary to resolve claims.
3. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT
The legal basis that authorizes us to treat your personal data is the consent you give us when you contact us.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
As a user of www.bydemes.com, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, at the time you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry out the claims exercise will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.aepd.es.