CONAC-640 is one of the most compact IP biometric terminals in the world with a special waterproof and dustproof design for access control and employee assistance management applications.
With its rugged structure and IP65 protection level, the CONAC-640 offers greater durability in outdoor environments, ideal for applications such as houses, offices, shops, factories, among many others.
It has a cover to protect the optical sensor and is updated with the new Firmware that supports the professional administration and management software BioADMIN which has powerful functions and features.
It is easily scalable and administrable through its TCP / IP interface for connection to the network.
- Traceability: 3000
- Card capacity: 30000
- Event capacity: 50000
- Display: 128 x 64 OLED
- Communication: TCP / IP, RS485 and USB-Host
- Access Control Interface: Electric Door Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell, Buzzer
- Standard functions: EM RFID cards
- Wiegand: 26-bit Input and Output
- Authentication: Footprint / Password / Card
- Power supply: 12V 1.5A
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 180 x 135 x 37 mm
- Protection: IP65
- Professional software BioADMIN (in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek) included free (to obtain it download in the following link: http://www.biotracksoftware.com/esp/asistenciadescargas.htm - installation for the 1st time or updater -)
- The serial of each terminal is configured with its servers for when it is connected to the software, they automatically recognize the terminal
- The software is UNLIMITED in its number of users, employees, terminals and does NOT need additional licenses
- Software updates do NOT carry any kind of cost