Long-range RFID card reader, compatible with multiple protocols and capable of reading multiple tag formats. The reader is suitable for outdoor use and for a wide range of RFID applications, such as: transportation management, vehicle management, parking, production process control, and access control.
- Reading range up to 12 meters (adjustable, reading range tested with CONAC-733 cards [LT-UVS-26A-3000])
- Compatible cards and tags: CONAC-733 (LT-UVS-26A-3000), CONAC-734 (LT-UVH-
- Frequency via radio of 868MHz
- Reading Sensitivity: Dual polarization reading mode
- Wiegand 26-Bit and 34-Bit transmission protocol (default)
- Includes a kit with support for installation and RS-232 cable
- Moderate weather resistance (IP54) (it is recommended to install under roof and seal at the time of installation)
- Maximum cable distance: 150 meters
- Operating temperature -20 ° C ~ + 80 ° C
- Power supply 9 ~ 12V DC
- Amp current consumption of 200 mA in standby and of 1.2A in reading
- Dimensions 445 x 445 x 67 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
To ensure an effective UHF transmission it is recommended to install the cards or tags in the outside of the vehicles to avoid the frequency shield from the glass.