Unique UHF-RFID credential reader with Rosslare BLE-ID™ credential read capability (for both iOS and Android). Installers can configure a wide range of operating parameters using our Rosslare BLE-Admin™ app.
The UHF read mode is ISO18000-6C (EPC GEN2) compliant. The reader is suitable for outdoor use in a wide range of RFID applications such as access control, transport management, vehicle management, car parking, and production process control, and works with almost every third-party controller.
- Reading range up to 12 meters (adjustable, reading range tested with CONAC-733 cards (LT-UVS-26A-3000)
- BLE-ID™ reading range up to 12 meters (adjustable, reading range tested with an iPhone7 and Huawei P10)
- Compatible cards and tags: CONAC-733 (LT-UVS-26A-3000), CONAC-734 (LT-UVH-26A-7000)
- Frequency via radio of 868MHz
- Bluetooth frequency 2,402 ~ 2,480 GHz
- Reading sensitivity: Dual polarization reading mode
- Transmission protocol Wiegand 26-Bit
- Includes a kit with installation support and flexible 5 meter cable
- Moderate weather resistance (IP54) (it is recommended to install indoors and seal when installing)
- Maximum cable distance: 150 meters on Wiegand mode, 1000 meters RS485 on OSDP mode
- Working temperature -20°C ~ +80°C
- RH: 0% ~ 95% (without condensation)
- Power supply 9 ~ 12V DC
- Amperage consumption of 200 mA in standby and 1.2A in reading
- Dimensions 445 (An) x 445 (Al) x 67 (Prof) mm
- Weight: 2,3 kg
For an effective UHF transmission it is recommended to use cards or tags installed on the outside of vehicles to overcome the radio frequency shielding that includes all modern moons.