- Two integrated microfilters: one to prevent the ADSL from affecting the alarm equipment and another to guarantee the automatic call to the CRA without interfering with the ADSL service
- Calls can be received in the alarm center either via IP or via the telephone line, with priority over any call in progress
- It has protections for the alarm equipment against surges that may appear on the telephone line
- Ready for the new ADSL2 +
- Plastic material V.O. (Fireproof)
- Connectors with direct screws
- 3M double-sided adhesive tape for fixing
- Designed to EN50131 and with line and alarm protections
7/16/2014 9:08:43 AM
Para la disponibilidad del stock de un material, debe hablar con su comercial que podrá ofrecerle fechas y plazos.
Reciba un cordial saludo
7/11/2014 4:05:00 AM
tenes esto en stock? si no cuando estará?