Passive glass break detector is suitable for float, tempered, laminated & reinforced glass. Is glued to the glass surface and will detect various attacks (including cutting tools) on the glass surface.
DEM-1322 (GD 470) shares the design with GD 475 but has a relay built in for the alarm output. This enables the DEM-1322 (GD 470) to be connected directly to the central alarm unit, no intermediate interface unit is necessary. Even though the power supply leads are coloured red and black, the GD 470 is independent of the polarity, just as GD 475. Colour is to differentiate power leads from the white alarm output and sabotage leads.
- Range up to Ø2 meter radius
- Input voltage day mode: 8V ~ 15V DC
- Input voltage night mode: 6V DC
- Consumption: 4 mA (4,5 mA on alarm)
- Alarm output by relay
- Alarm indication by LED
- Continuous retention time
- Cable connection
- ABS plastic case
- White color
- Working temperature -40°C ~ +55°C
- Dimensions: 16 (H) x 35 (Ø) mm
- EN-50131-2-7-2:2012 + A1:2013 + A2:2016 Grade 2