The DEM-1324 (IU 400) is an analyzer for the DEM-1321 (GD 475) glass break detector which connects it to the alarm center. It has three relays, one for alarm, one for failure and one for sabotage as opening the lid or detachment of the unit. Up to 10 DEM-1321 detectors (GD 475) can be connected to a DEM-1324 (IU 400). Approved and certified under standards EN 50131-2-7-2: 2013 Grade 3, Environmental class II.
- Input voltage: 10V ~ 30V DC
- Relay alarm output, 23 Ohm, up to 100 mA
- ABS plastic housing
- White color
- Operating temperature of -10 ° C ~ + 55 ° C
- Dimensions: 91 x 31 x 23 mm
- Complies with EN-50131-2-7-2: 2012 + A1: 2013 Grade 3