Central with 4 detection loops, each capable of holding up to 126 Apollo devices.
Syncro uses the most advanced microprocessor technology to provide an extremely high integrity control system. Syncro can be configured to adapt to all types of systems, from the simplest to the most complex. Its fully integrated and secure network provides an intelligent interface for building control.
A graphic display ensures that the information is presented in a simple language with detailed additional help information available by pressing the "help" button. Syncro employs daily calibration routines to ensure that the system is always at optimum performance.
- Fire analog central Kentec Syncro As of 4 loops
- 126 elements Apollo protocol addressable by loop
- 4 suprevised and programmable siren circuits
- Live clock
- It supports Apollo sirens and beacons
- Sensitivity adjustment and drift compensation
- Soft touch touch buttons
- Programmable outputs of fire relay, alarm and fault
- 2 programmable function buttons
- 3 programmable LEDs mounted on the front panel
- RS232 and RS485 connections
- With network connection and possibility to connect up to 64 network stations
- Network card not included
- Sub-loop for Syncro maneuver cards by RS485
- Extensive cause and effect programming
- 5.25A power supply
- Dimensions: 385 x 310 x 90 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Certified according to EN54-2 / EN54-4