Provides detailed status information for Sigma XT / XT + extinguishing control equipment.
All models provide high brightness, LED indication of only manual, automatic and manual, kept operational, disabled, imminent and released. Models are also available with fire zone indicators and fault indicator.
For systems where local control of automatic, manual and / or manual extinguishing release control is required, units are available with these controls installed.
All models have supervised inputs for remote connection of automatic / manual mode and latching switches.
All units contain a large LED display that shows a countdown of the remaining time until the extinction is released in seconds.
- High brightness LED
- Detailed indication of the status of the control panel
- Connection of monitored data
- The countdown timer shows the time remaining until the launch
- Connection to four wires (data and power)
- Robust and high quality housing
- Easy access to terminals
- Remote automatic / manual gate interlock (monitored)
- Remote retention input (monitored)
- Internal error diagnostic indicators
- Internal buzzer
- Certificate conforming to BS EN12094-1 when used with Sigma XT control equipment
- Construction: 1.2 mm steel sheet
- Degree of protection: IP30
- Dimensions: 186 x 132 x 50 mm
- Weight: 1 kg