Supply and installation of FAAST-LT flue gas analysis system by aspiration of a channel / IP65, autonomous model FL0112E-HS. Does not require connection to the analog loop. It includes two high sensitivity point sensors with 9 alarm levels and pre-alarm. System information by means of a pendulum-shaped graphic bar with 9 air flow levels to verify that the air flows according to the requirements of EN54-20. Internal laser detector that incorporates manual and automatic test functions easily replaceable.
- Internal record of 2,244 events. Principle of dust discrimination by AWACS ™ algorithms.
- Includes easy access internal filter (FL-IF) and ultrasonic flow sensor.
- Configuration via standard USB cable and PipeIQ LT software (included).
- It has 2 sample pipe entries per channel Max. 50 meters each, in a single line of 100 meters and 160 meters in T with up to 18 holes per channel in class C, 6 in class B and 3 in class A.
- Requires 24 Vdc power supply according to EN54-4. Maximum current consumption: 360mA at 24 Vdc (without sirens and supplied with software justifying design and configuration PipeIQ LT.