Aspiration Smoke Detector with Flair analysis chamber, consisting of double laser beam and microscopic vision for Artificial Intelligence analysis of particles.
- Status indicator panel with 7 LED lights and multifunction button.
- IP-40 Duralumin case. 7 programmable relays. 40 inputs for microtubes, which make up 40 different identifiable detection zones.
- 100 m maximum microtube length per input.
- Air flow monitoring for each sampling pipe inlet.
- Supervision to the point of sampling by air compression.
- Built-in and programmable microtube cleaning.
- Supervised air filter.
- Sensitivity range from 0.001 to 20% dimming per meter.
- 4 alarm levels (Alert, Action, 1st level of fire and 2nd level of fire), with sensitivity adjustment in each one.
- Maximum coverage area: 2,000 m2.
- Maximum pipe length of up to 800 m. (not included).
- Advanced data connection: VesdaNet, Ethernet and WiFi. E-mail engine and services for connection with Smartphone.
- Event log for more than one year of operation history.
- AutoLearn: Examines the environment, selects the most appropriate alarm levels and adjusts the air flow sensors automatically.
- Requires external 24 Vdc power. EN-54/20 Certificate - CPR and CE Marking.
- Class B High: 40 sampling shots - 1.6% obs / m.
- Class B Average: 40 sampling shots - 4.0% obs / m.
- Standard Class C: 40 sampling points - 8.0% obs / m.