- UV (ultraviolet) and IR (Infrared) flame detector, in aluminum housing with CPD certificate EN54-10 and SIL2.
- Detects fuel fires based on hydrocarbons, hydroxide and hydrogen and metals or inorganic matter.
- It incorporates microprocessor to analyze the flame signal, multiple adjustable alarm levels.
- Mounted in flameproof aluminum housing.
- It has alarm relay output, fault and auxiliary relay NA.
- Requires NOTIFIER-379 support (S40 / 40-001) and 24Vdc 150mA power.
- For explosive areas, a NOTIFIER-382 cable gland (F-81212N) is also required.
- Option of models with 4-20mA analog output and without auxiliary relay.
- Check availability.
CPD Certificate: 0832-CPD-0976