868MHz two-way radio remote control which allows you to arm and disarm the Paradox security system and receive instant notification of your actions in a secure way. It also allows you to check the status of your system in remote mode.
The pushbutton offers precise control. Through two-way communication you can initiate communication requests directly with your Paradox security system and receive acknowledgment of receipt of your request in the state of your system. At the push of a button you can check the system status, arm / disarm, and activate programmable outputs such as lights, garage doors, etc. The REM25 offers unarmed encryption, which means it can not be copied by potential intruders.
With the REM25 they have visual and audio information regarding the outcome of your application (successful or failed action). It also contains a long-life lithium battery that is easy to replace.
By pressing the information button briefly, you will receive information about the status of the system: Armed (red), disarmed (green), alarm (red flashing). It also offers a stylish and waterproof design in white.
- Performs six different actions such as arming and disarming your system, enabling and disabling PGMs and providing system status
- Secured encrypted disarm function
- Action instant confirmation
- System status display
- Provides system status memory
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditor feedback
- Supports StayD
- Available in 433 MHz or 868 MHz
- Water resistant
- Easily replaceable long-life lithium battery that lasts for years with normal operation use
- Available colors: black and white
- CE approved