Terminal of fingerprint and proximity with IP65 sealing for access
The TF1700 is a terminal for control of presence and access for weathering with IP65 sealing. The signing is done through fingerprint and RFID (proximity card).
It allows different functions through its relay such as door opening, lathe integration, etc. On the keyboard itself incorporates a bell button.
The communication is made directly with the PC through the Ethernet port but can work in stand-alone mode. Supports download with Pen Drive.
- Robust structure for outdoor installation ensuring durability
- Stylish and stylish design
- Fast and effective fingerprint reader
- Easy installation and communication
- All kinds of options in access control
- Easy management
- Biometric reader with EM proximity and keyboard for access control and outdoor presence control
- Capacity for up to 1,500 fingerprints
- Capacity for up to 10,000 cards
- Storage of up to 30,000 signings
- OLED screen of 128 x 64 pixels
- 3x5 keyboard with door bell
- Footprint identification of <= 2 sec.
- Footprint verification of <1 sec.
- FRR: <1%
- FAR: <= 0.0001%
- Installation in stand-alone reader mode or connected to external controller as a Wiegand reader
- Authentication method: Fingerprint, card, PIN, fingerprint + card + PIN, PIN + fingerprint, PIN + card
- USB-Host connection, RS-485, TCP / IP and Wiegand input-output
- Degree of protection IP65
- It has 2 digital inputs and two relay outputs
- Compatible with ZKAccess 3.5 program
- Recommended power 12V DC / 3A
- Feeder not included
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 62.5 (W) x 185 (H) 41.5 mm
- Weight: 380 g