Biometric terminal for outdoor, which can operate in stand-alone mode or connected via TCP / IP or RS485. Its metallic cover and its degree of protection IP65 make it ideal to install it in harsh environments and high traffic of users.
It has interfaces to connect with electric locks, door sensors, alarms and exit buttons to be used as an autonomous Access Control system.
In addition, it offers the master-slave function for the connection of another MA500 or an FR1200 through its RS485 interface or it can be used as an RS485 reader for inBIO controllers or through its Wiegand data output.
Anti-vandalism industrial design
Degree of protection IP65
Compatible with auxiliary readers ZK-82 (FR1200 EM) and ZK-84 (FR1200 MF)
TCP / IP and RS485 interface
Tamper tamper and alarm output
Compatible with inBIO controllers like RS485 reader
Wiegand output for connection to Access Control controllers
- Anti-vandalism biometric reader with EM card reader and keyboard
- Capacity of up to 30,000 cards
- Capacity of up to 3,000 fingerprints
- Registration of up to 100,000 events
- Authentication method: Fingerprint / Card / Password / Fingerprint + Card + Password / Password +
- Fingerprint / Password + Card
- Communication TCP / IP and RS485
- Access Control Interface: Electric Lock / Door Sensor / Output Request Button / Alarm
- Exit Wiegand
- Card reader EM 125 KHz
- Degree of protection IP65
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ + 45 ° C
- Power: 12V DC / 3A
- Dimensions: 83 (W) x 127.5 (H) x 74 mm