iClock 560 is the perfect solution for small and middle installations. It incorporates fingerprint and internal POE which working together with new Push SDK offers a complete solution for cloud systems.
- Remarkable user experience
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design.
- Faster matching speed: less than 0.5 second
- Enhanced features and performance
- User validity settings
- Data backup and retrieve
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers
- Chip encryption for firmware protection
- More flexible menu configuration: double line text display
- Excellent expandability
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
- Fingerprint capacity: 8000
- ID card capacity: 10.000
- Record capacity: 100.000
- 3,5" display
- Communication: TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, USB Host
- Standard functions: web server, Work Code, DST, Short Message, Record Query, Schedule-bell, Automatic Status Switch, Photo ID, T9 Input, Internal PoE
- Power supply: 5V DC, 1,5A
- Verification speed: ≤0,5 sec
- Working temperature: 0°C ~ +45°C
- Working temperature: 20% ~ 80%
- Dimensions: 189 x 136 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1,3 kg