AD 800 is a new generation of acoustic glass break detector meets the requirements for grade 2 of the new standard EN 50131-2-7-2:2013, corresponding to the recommendations for high security installations.
The detector is designed to acoustically detect intrusion attempts into a protected area by breakage of a window or glass pane. The detector is based on the latest microprocessor technology and has a number of advanced algorithms connected to the acoustics of the room (Digital Room Compensation, DRC). Thanks to these algorithms, the detector can distinguish a glass breakage signal from other interferences and boasts high immunity to false alarms.
Intended for indoor installation, the device can be mounted either on a ceiling or wall, opposite to the protected glass. The detection range spans 165°, which means that one detector can monitor multiple windows in a room. The detector is able to detect standard, tempered and laminated glass.
Note: Avoid mounting the detector in the corner of a room, close to louver windows and ventilation grills.
- Range: 9 meters of radius /165°
- Certificates: EN 50131-2-7-1:2013 Grade 2, VdS G117503, class B , SBSC 16-675 Class 1/2, INCERT, F&P, FG
- Recommended glass surface: Float glass 4 mm, laminated P2,P4 (4 mm + 4mm)
- Maximum glass surface: 6 x 6 mm
- Supply voltage: 7V ~ 30V DC
- Current consumption: 12 mA @ 12 V, 7,3 mA @ 24 V
- Alarm output: Relay NC 50 mA, 50 V DC /peak AC , ≤30 Ω
- Contact rating: Relay, NC 50 mA, 50 V DC/ peak AC
- Alarm indication: LED
- Tamper: Yes / max. 48V DC /50 mA
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Working temperature: +5°C ~ +40°C
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Color: White
- Housing protection class: IP31
- Dimensions: 68 (L) x 40 (W) x 109 (H) mm