Switched universal input power supply approved by EN54-4 capable of delivering a continuous power of 290W for fire alarm systems.
Suitable for charging a range of sealed lead-acid batteries from 7Ah to 45Ah, the K408 power supply has complete supervision of primary and secondary power sources with battery charging with full temperature compensation and high battery impedance monitoring.
K408 power supplies are available as single chassis units or mounted in a variety of boxes suitable for various battery sizes.
- 8A continuous load output for battery charging
- Charges batteries up to 45Ah
- Approved according to EN54-4
- 94V ~ 253V AC input
- Network failure monitoring with indication and LED output
- Battery disconnection monitoring with LED indication and output
- Low battery monitoring with LED indication and output
- Ground fault monitoring with indication and LED output
- Low battery cut
- Compensated charging of battery temperature
- Light construction
- Kentec Syncro LITE 1 loop analogue fire control station
- 126 Apollo protocol elements addressable by loop
- 2 supervised and programmable siren circuits
- Programmable outputs of fire relay, alarm and fault
- 1 maneuvers
- Day / night programming
- Extensive cause and effect programming
- 3 amp power supply
- Dimensions: 385 x 310 x 90 mm