The FBL4000 is a series of single-lane hatch barrier turnstiles designed for smooth, quiet operation and consumes very little power. It is made of stainless steel, which makes FBL4000 very durable.
- Motorized passageway of 600 cm stainless steel SUS304, with controller + biometric readers and RFID.
- Step in two directions controlled electronically by sensors.
- When the authorized signal is received, it opens the pages and if it is tried to pass from the opposite direction, the system detects the unauthorized passage and activates the internal alarm system and audible signal.
- Led lighting step.
- Anti-trapping system that suspends the closure of the leaves if an obstacle is detected.
- Acrylic sheets with three fixing points that ensure great durability.
- Flow rate from 35 (footprint) to 42 (RFID) accesses / minute.
- Total occupied width: 1,200 mm.
- Height of the barrier: 800 mm.
- Feeding: 220 Vac.
- Working temperature: -28 to 60 ºC.
- Humidity: 5 to 80%.
- Net weight FB4000: 142 Kg, FB4200: 84 Kg.
- Available versions: Only motorized corridor, corridor with controller + RFID readers and corridor with controller + biometric readers and RFID.
- Backup battery and optional Fail-Safe mode.
- The FB4000 series includes right and left furniture and the FB4200 series the central two-leaf furniture for installations of more than 1 contiguous step.
- Dimensions: 1.010 x 300 x 1.350 mm.