The InBio panel series is the most advanced security product line in the industry. They are the first controllers worldwide to incorporate biometric technology to identify fingerprints internally.
The innovative InBio technology allows the system administrator to manage panels, users and fingerprints in the most practical and simple way possible.
The panels include the ZKAccess administration software, which offers a friendly user interface for configuring parameters, generating access reports, monitoring doors in real time among other multiple functions. All panels have a TCP / IP and RS485 connection interface, thus offering a versatile, easily scalable system.
Communication TCP / IP and RS485
RS485 auxiliary for fingerprint reader
Wiegand input compatible with RFID readers
Advanced Access Control functions
- Biometric controller for access control of 2 doors
- Support for up to 8 readers (4 RS485 + 4 Wiegand 26-bits)
- Up to 6 inputs: 2 exit request buttons, 2 door sensors, 2 auxiliary inputs
- Up to 4 outputs: 2 relays for locks, 2 auxiliary relays
- Capacity of up to 30,000 cards
- Capacity of up to 3,000 fingerprints
- Registration of up to 100,000 events
- Communication TCP / IP and RS485
- 32-bit processor at 400 MHz
- RAM memory of 32MB
- 128MB flash memory
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ + 45 ° C
- Operating humidity of 20% ~ 80%
- Power: 9.6V ~ 14.4V DC
- Dimensions: 184 (W) x 105 (H) x 35 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg